Date March 6, 2019
Attendees: Bill Wiley – President, Tom Rainier – VP Travel Operations, Tom Blumenauer – VP Rec. Operations, Holly Cudzilo – Treasurer, Matthew Scott – Secretary, Charles Bacon, Jeff Ratliff, Brian Robey, Brian Cudzilo, Greg Kirby, Rich Ryan, Brent Hood
• We are having trouble tracking deposits due to the change to TeamSnap. Holly will have updated totals to travel coaches as soon as possible.
• Jeff Ratliff will serve as 13/14 rec. coordinator this season.
• Rec clinics and evaluations will be held at CCBC on Saturday March 9th and Saturday March 16th.
• The coaches clinic will be held on Sunday March 10th from 11:30AM to 1:00PM.
• Tom R has the practice and game day preferences for each travel team accept 9u/10u.
• Travel team rosters and deposit money will be due in September.
• We will not have use of any of the fields at the Catonsville Administration Building this year. Those fields are closed so the lips can be shaved and new sod laid down.
• We were given fields at Hillcrest Elementary this year.
• The county is also working on field one at CES. They are laying new sod and leveling the field.
• The baseball order should be in during the week of March 11th.
• Plan on sending in a tractor for maintenance during the season.
• We need to purchase a trailer so that tractors can be moved to various sites.
Next meeting Wednesday April 3rd