CYLB Meeting Minutes
Date February 8 2018
Attendees: Matt Scott – Secretary, Tom Rainer – President, Bill Wiley – VP of Rec., Jon Lutton – VP of Travel Operations, Holly Cudzillo – Treasurer, Troy Stevenson, Jeff Tolton, Dave Verdi, Brian Cudzilo, Matt Gross, Ned, Hoyte, Doug Lilly
• It is possible that Arbutus rec is dissolving. Arbutus Little League is run independently of Arbutus Rec.
• Coaches clinic is Saturday March 3rd from 8:00AM to 10:00AM at Hillcrest Elementary
• AA Umpires will use Hillcrest Elementary from 10:00AM to 12:00PM on March 3rd for training. Coaches are welcome to stay.
• We will convert the 60-foot diamond at Banneker to a 70-foot field.
• Equipment has been ordered. We ordered the following: Baseballs, Pants, Bases, Base Inserts, Pitching Machines, 3 five -foot-wide drags for tractors
• Need people to help with Turface order after the coaches’ clinic on March 3rd
• We need to schedule an organizational party for the trailer after the supplies come in will need five new job boxes each box to contain chalk, liner, a tamper and a rake
• Tractor maintenance is complete. The HS tractor needed a new transmission
• Travel coaches will put together one list of concerns about playing fields to e presented to Michelle
• We are continuing to evaluate fund raising opportunities for travel teams