CYLB Meeting Minutes
Date February 21, 2019
Attendees: Bill Wiley – President, Tom Rainier – Vice President Travel Operations, Tom Blumenauer – Vice President Rec. Operations, Matthew Scott – Secretary, Brian Robey, Charles Bacon, Dave Verdi
• The second payment for uniforms was made. The third payment is due in March.
• We placed an order for baseballs and pants.
• On Sunday March 17th at 9AM we will meet to reorganize the storage container at Bloomsbury.
• We have CCBC Gym on March 9th and March 16th for evaluations and clinics.
• The clinics for 5/6 and 7/8 need to be scheduled between 1:30PM and 3:30PM to accommodate coach Casey.
• Coaches clinic will be held at CCBC Gym on Sunday March 10th from 11:30AM to 1:00PM.
• Bill will coordinate the uniform delivery.
• Field Day is Saturday May 4th.
• Charlie Bacon will coordinate 11/12 age group.
• We still need coordinators for 9/10 and 13/14.
• The bull roast is scheduled for April 5th.
• We will not have a 13U travel team for 2019.
• Tom R needs schedules from travel coaches.
• Bill will order manual pumps for the fields so that water can be moved completely off of the infields.
• Matt will send out the tractor waiver forms for signatures.
• We will pickup the turface on March 23rd time TBD.
• The board voted to make Tom Rainier the Vice President of Travel Operations.
• The board voted in favor of Tom Blumenauer joining the board as Vice President of Rec. Operations.
Next meeting Wednesday March 6 at 8:00PM