CYLB Meeting Minutes
April, 4 2018
Attendees: Matt Scott ‐ Secretary, Tom Rainier – President, Bill Wiley-VP of Rec., John Lutton – VP of Travel Operations, Holly Cudzilo-Treasurer, Brian Cudzilo, Matt Gross, Chris Sirolli, Rich Ryan, Brian Robey, Josh Billings
o Many leagues are changing registration software. Some are moving to TeamSnap and some to Sport Engine
o 514 total registrations for rec ball 2018.
o Most travel tryouts will remain in August
o 8U travel tryouts will move to June immediately following the end of the rec season.
o We want to offer our travel coaches a next level coaches clinic.
• If we want larger projects completed on a particular field we will now have to get bids and work with rec and park.
• We will discuss changing to a new registration system at our May meeting.
• We will use rained out for 2018 rain out notifications. Allows posting to text, Facebook and Twitter with one message.
• We will work on a plan to evaluate players at the end of spring ball to prepare for fall ball and travel tryouts.
• Bill has estimates from TeamSnap and Sports Engine. We will evaluate our options at May meeting.