CYLB Meeting Minutes
May 2, 2018
Attendees: Matt Scott ‐ Secretary, Tom Rainier – President, Bill Wiley-VP of Rec., Matt Gross,
- At June Meeting we need to discuss registration for Fall 18 and Spring 19.
- Moving 9/10 fields to 46ft on agenda for June meeting.
- Suggested changes to travel baseball evaluations.
- Did travel coaches effectively inform you of schedules for games and practices?
- Do you believe that practices were effective and efficient in the development of your player?
- Do you believe that if coach sets a positive example for your player?
- We will discuss travel “B” teams at June meeting
- We will not buy a tow behind mower.
- If we go with TeamSnap we want to keep our CYLB registration information separate from the rest of Baltimore County information.
- When is the fall field allocation meeting?